Sunday, July 12, 2009

Summer '09

Our summer has been full of fun little vacations, swimming lessons and time at the in-laws cabin in Island Park. Really didn't have many things planned at the beginning, but it started to fill up really quick with last minute plans. We've been to Rexburg twice, Bear Lake, Island Park, Bear Lake again, we'll be home for a while, then back to Island Park for Taylor Family reunion at the cabin. Gracie got her pins taken out of her arm a couple of weeks ago, and is recovering very well. Her 2nd broken arm in 9 months, same arm, but different break. She's recovering well and did swimming lessons for two weeks and almost has full motion. Brooke is loving friends, family, cousins, and some TV. Abby is loving the same things, and also "Mario Kart" on the Wii. Mom has to limit her time for that, she could play it all day. Madilyn is 2 1/2, going on 12. She runs the household, talks constantly, plays with her best red-headed friend almost daily, or is singing a song to someone. Mike is keeping busy at work and working on his motorbike or hot tub in his spare time. (which isn't much). Hope you'll enjoy the photos. Make sure to look at "Old Posts" at the bottom to see all the current ones. Since I can't figure out how to make the page longer with all the posts. (Still kind of learning this)! cheers, kt

5 comments:

hjofam said...

Sorry to hear about Gracie's arm. I remember you and Mike were on the Alaskan cruise that first time she broke her arm. I'm glad that she is healing well. Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun this summer.

Cami

Chanelle Lund said...

These are great pics Katie! Sounds like an absolutely perfect summer.

Anonymous said...

Hey I like all the pictures! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! I guess that means I'm getting older too, huh? :) It's good to see you guys are having a bunch of fun this summer!

*Chelsey* said...

Hey Katie!! I just found your blog from Eileen's. Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how long it has been since I babysat the oldest two. Wow time flies!! Take care--Chelsey

Alder Family said...

You have the cutest girls! I think I've taught all of them in primary or nursery and they are all just darling!